Duct Cleaning Does More Than Clear the Air
Dirty ducts circulate dirty air. They are a major contributor to indoor air pollution and provide a breeding ground for a variety of microbial growth such as mold and bacteria. Even the most careful housekeepers cannot prevent the gradual accumulation of contaminants in your ductwork. Dirty ducts can also shorten the life of your furnace and air conditioner.
Having your ducts professionally cleaned will enhance air quality, eliminate built-up dirt and improve overall air circulation. Your service can also include sanitizing to minimize any microbial growth within your duct work. Best of all, ducts cleaned by qualified service technicians continue to provide all these benefits for an average of 3-4 years.
Sun Heating’s Air Quality Solutions include:
- Air Duct Cleaning – Our 12-Step Cleaning Process is extremely thorough and is always backed by our stunning before and after pictures from inside your ductwork. Your home will be professionally cleaned with our high powered industrialized air compressors and specialized cleaning tools that are in every one of our vacuum trucks, providing you with an unbeatable cleaning service.
- Air Duct Sanitizing – Minimizes microbial growth such as mold and bacteria in your duct system. Air Duct Sanitizing is often used when people have allergies or are moving into a previously occupied home. It is effective in eliminating odors from within the duct work.
- Coil Cleaning – When dirty air passes through the evaporator coil on your air conditioner, it can build up and reduce the performance and life of your equipment. It can also provide an environment for bacterial growth.
- High Efficiency Filtration – Whether you have allergies or just want to extend the cleanliness and efficiency of your system, Sun Heating and Air Conditioning can provide you with a number of filter options to suit your needs.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning – Studies show that an estimated 15,500 fires, 10 deaths and 310 injuries are associated with the lint in clothes dryers. Cleaning the vent ensures more efficient operation and extends the life of the dryer.
join our mailing list
Receive a 20% off coupon towards your next trip/diagnostic call when you join!
We are Looking For HVAC Sheet Metal Installers
3+ years experience (Immediate-Openings)
248-335-4555 or E-Mail