Six more weeks of winter!
The ground hog saw his shadow so 6 more weeks of winter! Let the countdown begin for spring! Though it may not seem like it now but spring time is on its way to Michigan. Here are a few tips to prepare for spring and summer.
- Replace your filters. The first step in preparing for a change in seasons is to replace your HVAC filters. During periods of heavy usage, you should clean or replace your filters at least once a month. Dirty filters can cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to!
- Check your duckwork. Your ductwork is an important part of your home’s heating and air conditioning system. Check to make sure any holes are sealed and cracks and connectors in the duct system are taken care of as well.
- Test your A/C unit. Before the really hot days arrive and you really need your system, test your air conditioning unit by turning on and briefly running it. If there are any problems, you’ll have a heads-up before summer really arrives!
- Clean around the outdoor unit and clear any obstructions. The outdoor unit of your HVAC system contains the compressor, which is the most important part of the unit. Make sure that you clear any obstructions away from the outdoor unit, including debris such as plants and leaves.
- Schedule your spring preventive maintenance. Keep your HVAC system running great is easy to do with a Preventive Maintenance Program from H. A. Sun Hearing & Cooling. Our maintenance agreement provides HVAC customers with regular maintenance – plus additional benefits!
join our mailing list
Receive a 20% off coupon towards your next trip/diagnostic call when you join!
We are Looking For HVAC Sheet Metal Installers
3+ years experience (Immediate-Openings)
248-335-4555 or E-Mail