February means Valentine’s cardsand cozying up in your home. Here are some tips to show your HVAC system youcare and never get left in the cold.
- Signed, sealed, goodbye drafts! Air leaks inyour home welcome cool air in and waste warm air from your system. Ensure thatall windows are shut, and doors have weather seals to prevent sneaky drafts.
- Surprise your HVAC system with something theylove! Change out old filters for new ones to keep your system clean and happy.
- Plan a date for inspection. Hire aprofessional to inspect your unit and ensure it’s working as it should. Regularmaintenance decreases the chances of your system having big problems down theroad.
- Make time for your vents. Check your homevents to make sure they are not covered by coaches, curtains or cats. Ventsthat are uncovered will work more effectively to warm or cool your home.
- Commitment is great but sometimes you need anupgrade. Modern HVAC equipment is more efficientand cost effective for your home. Consider updating or upgrading yoursystem to ensure you’re never left in the cold.
If you want to show your HVAC system that you truly care this Valentine’s day, call H. A. Sun at (248) 986-1506.